Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Feedback and Proofer!

My From Seed to Plant unit with science experiments and my Oviparous Animals units have been a huge hit!  I’ve had great feedback wanting more science experiments and things of that nature.  I’m currently working on an Ocean science unit.  I’m going to need a proofer (or two!) to read over it before I post it, and that’s where you come in!  The first two people to comment will get it for free when it is finished (hopefully in the next few days) in exchange for their feedback! Smile 

Also, I’m planning to create some summer fun math and literacy activities too!  I’d love to hear what types of things would be useful to include…or what your class is working on right now.  Feel free to comment about things you’d like to see in those activities!

Here’s a picture to brighten your day! Smile

DSC05495

My sweet pup enjoying the sunshine!  It’s been gorgeous here lately!

Thanks & happy Wednesday!

Signature

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to be a proofer!
    And that picture really did warm up my day ;)

    Btw, have you joined my linky party yet? If not, come check it out ;)

    ✿Valerie
    All Students Can SHINE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll send it once it's finished! I'll come by and check out your linky party too!
      -Lacey

      Delete
  2. Me!
    Randi @ Teach It With Class
    teachitwithclass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll send it once it's finished! :)
      -Lacey

      Delete
  3. darn! Too late... maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - too late! Bummers. I love your puppy, though. :)
    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gave you a shout out! :)
    http://cotesclass.blogspot.com/2012/03/something-borrowed-two-things-actually.html

    Check it out!
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...