Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Punc-SHOE-ation Fun! and an Earth Day Freebie!

First let me say…Spring into Saving Sale = HUGE success! Smile Thanks to all who purchased!!
Also, see my Technology Tuesday post and look at the comments.  Jessica from A Turn to Learn left a great tip that I forgot about!! Thanks Jessica!
Okay, so punctuation is BORING.  Smile  At least to most kiddos!  But, I was inspired by KPM Doodles’ shoe clipart to make it FUN!  I made some posters for the classroom and a center activity.  The posters are FREE!
Posters Thum
Get it FREE at:
TpT2
Teacher's Notebook 2
Includes all you see here!

Center Thumbnail



Get it at:
TpT2
Teacher's Notebook 2
Includes 12 sentences with missing ending punctuation for students to sort with recording sheet.



And here’s another FREEBIE for Earth Day!
Earth Day
Get it FREE at:
TpT2
Teacher's Notebook 2
Includes 3 different styles of writing paper for Earth Day! The first has a prompt: “I can help the Earth by…” (and comes in Manuscript & D’Nealian styles).  The second is a blank lined half page and the  third is a full blank lined page.




Also, I’m thinking about putting together an e-book of anchor charts.  There are SO many great ones that I see, but I would rather have them all in an easily accessible pdf.  I was thinking maybe doing a linky party for anchor charts and then putting them all in a PDF—pictures with sources.  Then I would offer it on TpT and Teacher’s Notebook and GoogleDocs for free.  Just as a resource….
Would you be interested in participating or like to have that resource? What are your thoughts? Comment and let me know! Smile
Signature

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fantastic idea! That would be a perfect way to keep it organized. Thanks for the freebies! I love your blog! =)

    Lisa
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to try to get it together to post in the next few days!

      Delete
  2. I would share my ideas if you are interested. THat sounds great!

    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely interested! :) I'll post about it in the next few days!!

      Delete
  3. I would love to share anchor chart ideas. I think this would be a great way to work together to make something great for everyone!

    Joni @ KinderKids Fun
    jegalford3406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your freebies! Anchor Charts being all together...how awesome would that be!!!


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just pin your punctuation posters. Those are great! Check out my teacher pinterest boards at http://pinterest.com/primarypeeps/. Check out my blog for a free Easter download and idea.
    Michelle
    http://petersonsprimarypeeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...