Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Monster Words-Alphabetizing to the 1st and 2nd Letter

I was on a roll last night and finished up another project!
For St. Patrick’s Day I made “Monster Words-Real vs. Nonsense Words” and it was pretty popular.  I had a request for alphabetizing to the 1st and 2nd letter, so I thought I’d use KPM Doodles’ fun Easter Monster clip art to do it! :)
Spring Monster Words-Alphabetizing to the 1st and 2nd Letter
Spring Monster Words Thumb
This pack includes:
-Fun little alphabet strips for students to reference while working if needed
-2 sets of alphabetizing with first letter {recording sheet & answer keys included}
-2 sets of alphabetizing with the second letter {recording sheet & answer keys included}
-2 sets of alphabetizing using first and second letter together {recording sheet & answer keys included}

It would be great in a literacy center or small group activity!
I’m soooooo close to 100 followers!! Crazy!! I’m brainstorming FUN giveaways so stay tuned!
Signature

1 comment:

  1. This looks so cute! Congrats on almost reaching 100! Your blog is adorable...you will get there. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...